A protein building deep moisturizing conditioner
- Helps to make hair stronger and reduces breakage.
- Good for all hair types.
- Good for men.
- For extra dry, damaged or breaking hair, mix 1 teaspoon of NourishOil with ½ to 1 tablespoon of ReconstructMasque for a more intense deep conditioning treatment.
- Cover with plastic cap for 15 to 20 minutes. (Heat under dryer for deeper penetration) Then rinse and style.
NourishOil™ Can be dried in to hair.
Extra fine, light, quick absorbing, softening, conditioning oil. (Fragrance free)
- Not good for naturally oily hair. Do not use on hair with bonding, fusion or glue.
- Good for dry, damaged, over processed hair, split ends, children and men.
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment.
- NourishOil can also be dried into hair – First, mist damp hair with NourishOil. Then dry and style.
- For women who blow dry or have extra long hair, oil can be applied directly to the ends. Only a small amount is needed.
An anti-itch, bacteria and dandruff reducing spray. (Contains Salicylic Acid )
- Good for all hair types and men. NOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN
- Apply to scalp as needed.
- Do not use on irritated scalps.
- Good as a hair refresher after exercising. Excellent for use with braids, dreads, weaves, bonding or fusion. Will reduce odor in hair by eliminating excess build up of bacteria on scalp.
A concentrated moisturizing leave-in conditioner, deep conditioner and styling cream
- Good for coarse, dry, damaged, natural, chemically treated, naturally curly, thick and wavy hair.
- Excellent for children and men.
- Seals cuticle, making hair smoother and shinier.
- Can be used as a treatment- Apply ½ to 1 teaspoons of conditioner to damp hair. Cover with plastic cap and then heat under dryer for a more intense treatment. Leave-in for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Use as a leave-in – apply a dime size amount to damp hair and dry. Hair can then be styled as usual. Hair can also be braided, twisted or pulled into a ponytail, flat-ironed or pressed without any extra oil. Hair will be soft, shinny and bouncy.
A light curl enhancing, body building lotion
- Excellent for fine limp hair – LiquidMotion, can be dried into hair for extra body. Apply about a dime size amount in to damp hair. Blow dry as usual.
- For natural curl enhancing- apply a nickel to a quarter size amount of lotion to clean hair. (Add more lotion for thicker hair). Comb lotion through hair. Dry naturally or diffuse.
- Can be used as a light hold curl enhancer–apply to wet hair from roots to ends. Comb through thoroughly. Let dry naturally or diffuse. Add PenetratingBalm for a softer hold.
- Can also be used as a setting lotion- apply a nickel size amount, (more or less depending on thickness of hair), comb through hair. Then roller set hair and dry. Style as usual. Hair will be soft and bouncy.
- Men can mix LiquidMotion and LiquidGlass in equal parts to enhance natural curls and waves. NOT A CURL ACTIVATOR.
A super softening, moisturizing and detangling conditioner
- Good for thick, wavy, curly, straight, natural hair, dry, damaged, coarse and chemically treated hair.
- Can be used on synthetic and human hair extensions, weaves and wigs.
- Do not use on hair with bonding, fusion or glue.
- Can be diluted – half water/half conditioner. Will still soften and detangle without making hair too limp.
- Not good for thin fine hair.
- Can be left in naturally curly hair and weave hair to help define curl and keep hair soft. Add gel for a stronger hold without stiffness.
A smoothing serum and frizz controlling styling gel
- NOT A CURL ACTIVATOR OR HOLDING GEL. Will not make hair curl if it is not naturally curly or wavy.
- Light cuticle sealing non-greasy gel.
- LiquidGlass can be applied to damp hair and blow dried with a paddle or round brush. Use a portion equal to the size of a dime, nickel or quarter, depending on length and thickness of hair. Blow dry, flat iron or curl as usual. The product also leaves the hair straighter, shinier and softer. LiquidGlass will reduce split, dry and damaged ends due to blow drying.
- Use a small amount, less than a dime size for styling, sheen, frizz control and gloss.
Maximum heat protection, straightens hair faster and seals the cuticle
- Good for all hair types.
- Apply product to damp hair- spray product throughout hair, comb through then dry and flat iron or curl as desired.
- Apply product to dry hair- product can be misted on to hair, a section at a time or sprayed on entire head. Hold nozzle about 6 inches from hair. Lightly mist dry hair from roots to ends. Then flat iron or curl as desired. Hair will be light, silky, shiny, soft and bouncy.